We are a community driven magazine which means our writers are community members interested in promoting Real Food. Part of our commitment is that every issue, we would like to include well known names within the real food / health industry and lesser known names. We then promote everyone equally, treating our writers like the all-stars they are. Article types we are looking for include:
- Scientific Articles On:
- Health Benefits
- Autoimmunity and Food relationships
- Cooking Articles Focusing on Real Food
- Healthy Choices
- Meal Plans
- Sustainable Agriculture & Living
However, you should not limit yourself to those specific categories. If you are interested in submitting an article, we ask that you read our guidelines below and if you have further questions, our FAQ. Then please submit an article or an article pitch to:
RFHsubmissions at traditionsmp dot com
Submission Guidelines: Please Include The Following
- Your Article. The preferred format for text submissions is plain text (.txt), but we will accept .rtf and Open Office (.odt) files.
- Please cite all references using Chicago Style Guidelines.
- Photos should be in jpeg format with at least 150 resolution and at least 300x300 pixels. Please include a "Photo Courtesy Of" and whether or not permission to use it has been given.
- Also include a short author bio (1-3 sentences) and headshot at roughly 200x200 pixels.
- A statement giving us non-exclusive permission to publish the article. We will contact you before printing.
Submission does not guarantee publication. We reserve the right to edit for clarity, content and length. If your article is accepted, you may be asked to sign a non-exclusive copyright release.